Thursday, January 4, 2007

Our new BRICK AND MORTAR shop...


I am so excited to announce the new beginnings of my new brick and mortar store located in Farmington, Utah. I found this the week before Christmas...Here is the BEFORE picture of the building...cant wait to share with you the AFTER picture which I will open sometime around Feb. 5th. As I meet the barber and beauty shop next door neighbors and walkers poking their head in wondering what is coming I feel just like I am in Mayberry...only I haven't met aunt B! This is truely a passion of mine, I love display work, creating ROMANTIC to RUSTIC FLORALS and finding and re-creating SHABBY to CHIC home decor. I am so looking forward to meeting new people in this quaint historic town...I will keep in touch as this bare little shop turns into a charming unique shop I hope customers will want to frequent.


No comments: