Friday, December 14, 2007

Ugly Sweater Christmas party ANTICIPATION!


Oh my goodness, the party is two days away and I have been searching high and low for a really ugly christmas sweater or shirt or something! Still nothing. I am calling some friends tomorrow in desperation. Our gag gifts are just turning out spectacular, we will be laughing so hard I am afraid some of us will have to wear a diaper! I cant wait to share the party with you, so please stop back.

Here is another sample of a gag gift: My sister has always seemed to have a "controlling" problem....with everyone! So, my son has her name for the gag gift and he is taking a remote control and making it into a Sandra remote control and the buttons will say things like: Buy this house (as she is a realtor), Hurry up and dont be late, then all of her kids names etc. You get the idea. Cant wait to see what he comes up with. Wish me luck in finding an outfit!

No comments: