Thursday, December 27, 2007

Jillions & billions of PROJECTS dancing in my Mind

Here is just one project I acquired right before Christmas...its a VERY LARGE WINDOW that I have placed in my entree and will hang on the wall, as you can see it is taped off to paint. I'm wondering about painting it in a burnt red antiqued in black and then show black and white pictures. It is next to my husbands GENERAL STORE, so I am also toying with the idea of putting old fashioned general store pictures artistically displayed on this window, what do you think? Let me know if you see some wonderful ones, I may be interested in them.
I literally have a jillion & billion projects that I want to do, need to do, and in every corner I look piles are even waiting for me to do! Maybe I should just get started now, but just which pile do I want to tackle FIRST?

No comments: