Thursday, October 17, 2013

Curses



I'd give you sneak peeks of Christmas that's being worked on but...I realize, it's still the peak of Halloween...so it will have to wait just a little bit longer. 

I wanted to take a photo of all the antique/vintage/vintage florals and handmades being boxed up for the Acorn antique show Nov. 2-3rd...coming soon! (camera either needs the battery charged or I've busted another one, shhh don't tell,HE gets kind of irritated when I say words like broken camera, or I think I got the camera wet in my purse).

It's an exciting show...plan on spending several hours at the Weber county fair grounds 9:00 a.m. sat. my booth will be the christmas display on the left when you walk in and the booth next to it...shared with Heidi the event planner of acorn shows.

Will unveil the theme to our Christmas event within a week?

We are piling up at our homes all good things for a vintage inspired Christmas in decor and gifts.

The new issue of Where women create just arrived and it's so beautiful and inspiring...I love this issue and I love the kitchen table talk written by Jo Packham. She suggests we as women to support each other,  to pay attention to the needs of those around us which are abundant. That we don't always need to go out of the country as there are so many in our circle in need of us. Needfully and inspired to be written, thanks jo.

we're open at the shop this weekend and next week mon. thursday. friday. and saturday.  11-5:30

Mark NOVEMBER 15th  10:00 on your calendar.
That is when the shop will re-open for christmas.
we are closed oct. 27th.

No comments: