Monday, June 20, 2011

Destinations

While traveling in Utah this summer...put Just a bed of roses as a "must do destination"  we'd love your visit!
Today, our 38th wedding anniversary (of course I got married when I was 10) we took a quick get away to Idaho (yes- Idaho potato) last week. Visited quite a few antique shops, yes, quite a few, also did shopping for the store from the sweetest lifetime collector...called a buying trip.



Blue moon  antiques has been there 30 years, I found it over 20 years ago and I loved she had covered
every inch of space available. It's still that way.
although as we age we get fussy and put little signs all over the place.
Think this one is about doggies.

Forget me not antiques is a new fun displayed antique shop, basement filled too.
These two shops found in Hyde Park Boise Idaho there are outdoor
eating places, charming historic area. AND there is a cute BARBER SHOP next door!

In Boise this large chippy white painted house with lots of tents and little shops out back.

By the road eccentric wild, can't remember the name of the shop.

This place I'll call "Oh My Heck MARY'S...a picture worth a thousand words?


Inside looked about the same, only nicer stuff, priced HIGH and I
was frightened to death something with fur would come along and bite me.

Mary quite contrary lives across the path.
I never did see her. Just quiet son.

We did find a fun black display piece at Marys...I looked at Carl with those
hopeful eyes that our already full to the brim truck could fit
this large piece in.
Sure he said!
He's awesome MAGIC at loading my WANTS.
Yeah, off to Utah they come for our Fall displays
And in this shed I found Carl his anniversary present and He found me mine.
I will show you tomorrow.
Hope you can wait.

No comments: