Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ogden shopping spree...



At the Kottage Kupboard boutique going on thru Sat.4:00 I found poisonous elixers: Hagatha's flesh vanishing tonic and Black cat hissing mad brew, had to get Shellie and I a set, aren't they the best?


And this handmade fall pillow...hope the vendor doesnt mind I tied the ends in my tea dyed lace.


Black shabby sign with the neatest lettering for hanging!


Handmade stacking halloween blocks in neat colors!


And for the "mister" as Mimi Sue calls her man...seems that's all mine does is hoes the weeds down, it pays off, this is his reminder from the prophet.


Fall feather trees with peacock feathers coming in Friday, selling very reasonably.

Dream in Cream tea stained crackly antique plates, my favorite especially this time of year will be coming in Friday.


Happy Haunting to all and to all a good fright handmade pillow was a must have to buy.
I need a nap now...then must finish up the 4 witch hats to bring in.

Had I taken the battery for the camera off of the charger I could have shown you the neat places I shopped today...Kottage Kupboard boutique, The new Harrisville Deseret Industries where I found a long black velvet witch dress for $5.00 Then over to 25th Street Boutique, charming. Up to Rainbow Gardens for a quick Halloween pick me up, and now true confessions...I indulged at Farrs Ice Cream for a Rocky Road ice cream cone, couldn't help it!
Ogden can be a fun place to shop.

No comments: